Monday, February 15, 2021

Reiki Money Workshop 3 & EFT

 You have got to feel good about money to attract more to you. Understandably when people do not have enough money they do not feel good about money, because they don't have enough. But those negative feelings about money are stopping more money coming to you! You have got to stop the cycle, and you stop it by starting to feel good about money, and being grateful for what you have. Start to say and feet, 

"I have more than enough." 

"There is an abundance of money and it's on its way to me." 

"I am a money magnet." 

"I love money and money loves me." 

"I am receiving money everyday." 

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you."


- The Secret to Money,

The Secret (Book), Rhonda Byrne

-------------------------------------------------------------------

EFT  [Reiki 12 -EFT]







Gratitude Affirmations to manifest joy, peace and abundance in our every day lives:

1. I feel an abundance of gratitude for everything I have and everything I have yet to receive.

2. Each morning upon awakening, I am grateful for another day.

3. Every day I appreciate my life more than ever.

4. I am grateful for all the abundance the Universe has to offer.

5. I feel joy and gratitude to be alive and full of life today and every day.

6. The more grateful I am, the more reasons I find to be grateful.

7. My needs and desires are generously met. For this I am thankful.

8. I am grateful for all of the love, joy and abundance that Life brings to me every day.

9. I am grateful for every person and every relationship in my life.

10. The universe pours joy into my life every day. It has my cup overflowing with wealth, health, and love.

11. I am forever grateful for the miraculous life energy in my body.

12. I am grateful for each experience life brings me.

13. I am grateful for the blessing of every lesson and the opportunities for growth.

14. I clearly see the beauty of life that flourishes around me.

15. I am grateful for this very moment in which I find all answers and all truth.

16. I am grateful for the Love and Light within my soul.

17. I am grateful for my intuition and the power to change my life.

18. Every day I thank the universe for showing me the way to my dreams.

19. I am grateful for my passions which lead me towards my purpose.

20. Every step forward in my life deepens my gratitude for all things.

21. Feeling gratitude brings me peace and joy.

22. I am grateful for the ability to turn inward and find peace.

23. I am grateful for the expanding journey that unfolds before me.

24. I accept all gifts graciously and with deep gratitude.

25. I am grateful for the love I am receiving at this moment.

26. My soul continuously rejoices and unites with my experience as I engage in gratitude.

27. Gratitude opens the door for my essence to flow through my life, and spirit blessings to pour into all that I choose to create.

28. Gratefulness is how I return energy to the universe for the bounty I am blessed with.

29. The more grateful I am, the more connected I am to the source and power of creation.

30. I now immerse in gratitude and surrender to life.

May every breath we take be an act of gratitude.














No comments:

Post a Comment